Sunday, February 22, 2009

Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive


This came as an email where I was supposed to pick 12 women who have touched my life, and who I think that if this group of women were ever to be in a room together, there is nothing that would be impossible. I loved the message and decided that rather than forward it to 12 women I'd post it here. (I actually think that if you put any 12 women in a room that nothing would be impossible!)


"May today there be peace within.

May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith inyourself and others.

May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love thathas been given to you.

May you be content with yourself just the way you are.

Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul thefreedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us."



We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb =

No comments: